1 Tilapia Fillet (or other whitefish) grilled
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt & pepper, to taste
1 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup diced red onions
1/2 each diced jalapeno
2 tablespoon chopped cilantro Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon salad oil
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
1/2 cup chopped mango
1. Spray both sides of the tilapia with oil.
2. Shake seasoning (salt, pepper, cayenne pepper) over both sides of the tilapia.
3. Cook tilapia on a clean, lightly oiled grill, smooth side down. Cook to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F, turning once during cooking.
4. Cook rice according to package directions and steam fresh vegetable medley, season with lemon pepper.
1. Mix all ingredients but the mango together in a bowl.
2.Add the mango and mix lightly right before serving.