2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (6 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 (6 ounce) bag white chocolate morsels vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
3. In a large bowl combine butter, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix until creamy.
4. Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in 12 ounces semi-sweet chips.
5. Drop by level teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 9-11 minutes. Cookies should still be soft when removed from oven. Place on cooling racks.
6. In separate small saucepans, melt bags of semi-sweet and white chocolate morsels.
7. Add a small amount of vegetable oil to each saucepan.
8. Dip each cookie halfway in dark chocolate and return to rack to cool.
9. After cooled, dip the other half in the white chocolate. Allow to cool.