3 lbs. large, uncooked, unpeeled shrimp
Milk for soaking
1 cup unsalted butter
1 jar Kraft BBQ Sauce
1/2 cup catsup
1/4 cup hot sauce
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1. Wash shrimp in cool water and remove heads if needed.
2. Soak shrimp in milk overnight.
3. Mix sauces and pepper in a sauce pan and stir until boiling.
4. Remove from heat and refrigerate for at least four hours.
5. Drain milk from shrimp, place them in a baking pan, and cover evenly with the sauce. Let stand 1 hour.
6. Bake uncovered in a 450 degree oven for 15 minutes (less time for smaller shrimp).